PIN Entry Package
Used By Over One Million Employees Daily
No BAdges Required!
50 Employee Network Pin Package is $804
Choose From 50 or 100 Employee Capacity
The PIN Entry is an employee time clock package that comes complete with everything you need to simplify your employee timekeeping and payroll process. The PIN Entry automates the recording, calculating and reporting of employees' hours. Export your timekeeping data directly to QuickBooks, ADP, PayChex, ASCII or Excel. Additional popular payroll program exports available, please call for details.
No BAdges Required: Never buy badges again! Employees clock IN and OUT using their own unique 3 to 9 digit personal identification number (PIN).
Portable Operation: A permanent connection to a computer is not required. The time clock can function directly connected to a computer using the supplied 50-foot cable or by mounting the time clock where it is most convenient and then carrying it to a PC or laptop to retrieve the data. AC power required.
SEALED CASE & KEY PAD: Keeps out dirt, dust and grime, even in the toughest manufacturing and construction environments.
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE TIME CLOCKS: Add up to 98 additional time clock terminals. Communicates to PC with the supplies serial cable or a Modem and/or TCP-IP/Ethernet (Optional).
EASY TO USE & MANAGE: Designed specifically for businesses transitioning from mechanical time clocks, hand written time sheets or the honor system.
EASY TO SET-UP: Begin by attaching the locking wall-mounting bracket to the wall, and then lock the time clock terminal into place with the key. Plug in the power adapter, connect the cable to the time clock and computer, and install the software. That's it!
• Choose from 50 or 100 employee capacity
• Password protected
• Payroll Exports Included: QuickBooks, ADP, PayChex, ASCII, Excel (additional popular payroll program exports available, please contact us for details)
• Edit punches, enter tips, and make changes at the time clock or computer
• In-Out zones (controls unauthorized overtime by rounding punches)• Automatic lunch deduction
• Two levels of overtime (daily and weekly)
• Time rounding (10th, quarter hour, slant hour or exact minute)
• Pay Periods: Weekly, Bi-weekly, Semi-monthly, Monthly and Custom
• Pay Codes: Regular time, Overtime, Sick, Holiday and Vacation pay
• Choose from 3- to 9-digit employee ID codes
• 99 user-definable departments, 18 of which can be assigned to each employee
• Supports multiple time clocks: Add up to 98 additional time clocks with TCP-IP/Ethernet or modem (Optional)
• Reports By: Employee, Department, Wages, Who's In, Timecard, Tardy, Company Totals
PIN Entry Specifications:
Warranty: One Year Parts and Labor
System Minimum Requirements: Pentium II PC or Laptop; Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, XP Pro & NT
Dimensions: 5.5"H x 6.0"W x 2.0"D
Shipping Weight: 4.3 Pounds
Memory: 3120 Punches
Memory Reserve: 5 year Lithium Battery
Display: 2 lines; 16-character Backlit LCD
Serial Cable: RS232 4-Pin Serial Cable
Serial Port Adaptor: DB9 Pin Adapter
Communications: RS232 Port (Ethernet & Modem options available)
Power Voltage: 120VAC, 60HZ
Environment: Operating Temperature: 0 - 70C (32-104F)